Servicing the Surface Iron Mine Drill Rigs ZEGA D480A is easy with access to all key components such as the engine, fluid levels and compressor through large panel doors located at ground level for maintenance when needed.
The ZEGA D480A surface drill rigs’ cabs have been redesigned to provide operators maximum comfort with single-lever drilling controls, digital gauges, and superior views of drilling operation.
ZEGA D480A Heavy automatic integrated DTH surface Drill Rigs widely used in hole diameter range at φ178‒230 mm. And it optimum hole diameter is φ178mm.
ZEGA D480A widely used in iron mine, gold mine, other kinds of open pit mines, construction, surface mines and quarries, demolition, civil engineering construction, building construction and so on.
|Φ178 ‒ 230 mm
|Hydraulic cylinder +Steel rope feeding system
|Recommended DTH hammer size：
|5”/ 6”/ 8”
|Drill pipe handling capacity：
|Drill pipe outer diameter：
|Drill pipe length：
|Maximum Feeding rate：
|0.88 m / s
|Maximum hole depth with Auto handling：
|Maximum feeding force：
|0 – 80 rpm
|Maximum pull up force：
|Maximum Tramming speed：
|3 km / h
|410 kW ( 550 hp )
|Maximum Traction force：
|Tier 4 / Euro stage 4 compliance
|Slope climbing ability：
|Fuel tank Capacity：
|Track frame oscillation angle：
|Maximum working pressure：
|25 bar (362.5psi)
|Heavy duty single straight boom
|Heavy duty aluminum alloy
ZEGA D480A Drill Rigs View
The world-class Cummins Eninge and imported dual-stage screw compressor for great stability.
|Heavy duty aluminum alloy feed beam:
Standard 7-meter drill pipe with heavy duty aluminum alloy feed beam and stainless steel protective cover, light weight, durable and efficient.
|Hydraulic cylinder + steel wire rope feeding:
The hydraulic cylinder + steel wire rope feeding for precision feed control with high torque rotation head for smooth movement.
|New platform for drill pipe feed and removal:
New breakout table for pipe handling for better sight and operation convenience!.
Zhigao industry leading two-stage dust collection technology. Large Dust filter area with automatic continuous self-cleaning dust collection.
The dust collection filters easily removed and installed for high maintenance work efficiency.
The retractable dust collecting hood for operator to clearly observe collaring condition and control collaring process.
Equipped with hydraulic tank and fuel tank filling pump for convenient hydraulic oil change and fuel filling.
ZEGA D480A Drill Rigs Product Features
- ZEGA D480A has large windows maximize operator visibility.
- All-in-One display allows operator to monitor machine functions and angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- D480A Drill Rigs’ angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment. Drill hole diameter 5″ – 8″.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce the escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Advanced rotary pipe changer allows easy drill pipe changes.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
|T/T, L/C at sight
Drill Rigs FAQ
- Q: What is the fault of too slow drilling speed?
A: 1) The air volume is insufficient and the air pressure is too low. Increase the air supply volume and check the connector for air leakage.
2) If the air supply pipeline is small or too long, replace the air duct and shorten the air circuit.
3) The thrust is insufficient, and the thrust is increased.
4) The drill hole is displaced, and the resistance of the impactor and drill pipe is too large when they are running at the edge. Adjust the rack immediately, reduce the thrust, move up and down while rotating, and trim the hole wall.
5) The drill bit is blunt, and it should be repaired or replaced.
6) The internal parts of the impactor are worn. Check and replace them after cleaning.
7) If there is too much water in the air bag or the pipeline freezes in winter, the air bag shall be drained to remove the ice.
- Q: What is the fault of drill pipe run out?
A: It is possible to drop rocks or pass through the intersection of rock changes, or drop alloy sheets; If the alloy sheet falls into the fault, the alloy sheet can be squeezed into the fault. If it cannot be taken out, the above method shall be adopted